> > > Also, he didn't help his case by saying he wouldn't
> > > want to have his two daughters "punished" by
> > > unwanted pregnancies. One knows what he means, but
> > > it was a very poor choice of term.
> >
> > It seems like a good term to me. It could be a life destroying
> > "punishment" to force a woman to carry an unwanted pregnancy.
> > I dated a woman who gave away her baby because she was too
> > young to raise it. It seemed to have destroyed her, she never
> > got over it. Carrying a child to term and giving it away is
> > a tough option for a woman. Very tough. Forcing a woman who
> > had been raped to carry her baby to term seems like punishment
> > to me. Forcing her to choose to raise it or give it away is
> > another punishment IMO.
>
> And it took the man in this discussion
> to point this out to the woman in the
> discussion.

No, it didn't. Barry seems not to have read what
I wrote: "One knows what he means..."

Of course, Barry won't read my response to Curtis
either, so he'll continue to insist I needed to have
it "explained" to me that it's very tough on a woman
to have to bear an unwanted child.

Barry's thinking machinery--as well as his
ethical machinery--has deteriorated so rapidly
it's hard to keep on top of it.