From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of nablusoss1008
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 9:23 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Lou Valentino - Full Moon Messages from the
Pleiadinan's/Full Moon in Aries October 14th

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com> , "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Dear Friends and Clients of Astrological Varieties and

> Right now they are starting to feel uncomfortable with the financial
meltdown. We are talking about the leaders. The leaders in America are
dishonest. Their prime motiviation is to control others to their own
way of thinking much like any other organizational body filled with men
who should be playing more with women.

Rick; please play more with women.

Sure. I'll tell my wife you said it was OK.