From: Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [FairfieldLife] Re: A good explanation of the afterlife.
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, October 13, 2008, 10:05 PM

From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Nelson
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 6:20 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com

++ Read a book by a man that was on the phone when the system was hit
by lightening and his heart was stopped for twenty minutes which, I
think would qualify you as being dead.
He restarted and told of his "interim" travels and, later in his
career "died" from a different cause and wrote about it.
With this and all the NDE reports, it looks like you shouldn't
worry. Will see if I can get the book title. N.
Saved by the Light:
http://www.amazon.com/Saved-Light-Dannion-Brinkley/dp/0061008893