from Wikiquote:

If the human body's obscene, complain to the manufacturer, not to me.
That's 'Mr. Smut Peddler' to you!
The majority rule only works if you're also considering individual
rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what
to have for supper.
There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than
cash in large sums.
Women are here to serve men. Look at them, they got to squat to piss.
Hell, that proves it.
You take a picture of a murder, which is illegal, and you can win
Picture of the Year for TIME Magazine. You take a picture of two people
having sex, which is not illegal, and you can get thrown in jail.
I don't mind women protesting, but why can't some cute ones do it?
The two most misused words in the entire English vocabulary