Subject: A warm invitation to English speaking, experienced
Governors of the Age of Enlightenment to come to India.
Date: October 16, 2008

Dear Raja and National Director,

It is a great joy to announce that Dr. Girish Chandra Varmaji, the
National Director of all Maharishi's programs in India, has extended a
warm invitation to English speaking, experienced Governors of the Age
of Enlightenment to come to India this autumn and winter for 2, 3 or
even 4 months.   There is an enormous upsurge of interest in all of
Maharishi's programs in India, particularly highlighted in the
overwhelming response to the current tour of the Drs. Arenander by
leading medical doctors, scientists, educators and businessmen.

We wanted to first invite those teachers who will have the greatest
impact in inspiring and also teaching those leaders of Indian society.
 Therefore we would like to particularly encourage those Governors to
come who have advanced university degrees. We have found is very
helpful when PhD's, medical doctors, credentialed educators and proven
business leaders address their Indian counterparts.

At this time, we can only invite self-sufficient teachers to come;
those who can pay their own airfare to India and have about $2,500 per
month for their living expenses.

If there are such Governors in your country who are free to travel
(and not engaged in an important project in your countries), we would
like to ask that you forward the following information to your
national course office (to be reviewed by the National Director and
the Raja) and also a copy of to us at ICO:

Name

Age

Nationality

# of Meditators taught

Year made teacher of Transcendental Meditation

Professional training/most advanced university degree

Special considerations

Telephone

e mail

This will be a truly wonderful opportunity and one which those
participating will forever feel very fortunate to have had.

Jai Guru Dev

ICO <ico [AT]Maharishi [DOT] net>

P.S. Ladies who might be interested in this program should please
apply through the Global Mother Divine Organization.