--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Robert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Another word for the negative campaign of the people behind
McCain/Palin,
> Are using 'Mindwar' techniques, developed in the 1980's...
> When Ronald Reagan was president.
> Reagan was a good front man, for the United States,
> In radio, TV and Hollywood.
> He was our 'Actor President' who was well connected in Hollywood,
> As well as his wife, Nancy.
> Anyway, there was a CIA generated document, which was passed around
in those Reagan years, which seemed to draw the emptiness of the
Watergate period, and the rise of the 'Military/Corporate Empire'...
> Karl Rove has a natural talent of using these techniques, words,
images and domestic
> Brainwashing techniques, through news outlets, like Fox news and
the Drudgereport.
> Anyway, we hope, that finally, the American people will have had it
with 'Trickle-Down'...
> While the money sent to Iraq, Mideast oil, Banking rip-offs, etc.,
is cycling to an end.

> We have come full circle, since 1980...

"The choice between the two futures, could not be more clear.
 If we succumb to a dream world then we'll wake up to a nightmare"

Jimmy Carter

(I liked that guy, he was full of wisdom can't you re-elect him?)