Robert wrote:
> Anyhow, unless Obama/Biden win a landslide
> of Reagan proportions, we might see the
> sleeze machine going in the direction of
> continued greed and other lower forms of
> human behaviour, fear based, egotistic
> dead-enders...

So, you're a Fox News watcher, Robert, and a
WSJ subscriber.

So, you're saying that ACORN might rig the
election with fake registrants and then send
in their staff to vote at the poll booth using
the fake names in order to get a "landslide
of Reagan proprotions" for Obama/Biden.

If so, that would continue "the greed and
other lower forms of human behaviour, fear
based, egotistic dead-enders" and subvert
democracy.

This is outrageous!!!

>From what I've read the Justice Dept has an
investigation in progress. Obama had some very
deep pockets for ACORN - he worked for them
and he supports their vote drives. So, I
guess Obama and ACORN are in big trouble.

Maybe Obama and ACORN should each explain WTF
they think they're trying to do, rig the
election? Attempting to rig a federal election
is a felony, right?

"You can bet in such a case that the
Republicans will challenge the result. They
will find a few cases of people voting from
the wrong address. Their propagandists on
the Fox News channel will follow."

Read more:

'The Acorn-US attorneys scandal link'
Posted by  Michael Tomasky