I should get a Nobel Prize for this because I've identified the source
of all disease.

Ever watch the Food Network?  Well, next time you see that Rachel Ray
with her 30-second meals show (which usually consists of her throwing a
TV dinner into the microwave; she really is in a hurry) take a gander
at that wedding ring/engagement ring she wears.

SHE DOESN'T TAKE IT OFF WHEN PREPARING FOOD!

She can have those fingers DEEP into a minced meat 5-egg meatloaf
mixture and that bloody ring is still on!

Can you imagine the bacteria and viruses festering between the ring and
her finger?  Ughhh!

And Sarah Moulton is even worse.