> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Reports are trickling in that the Obama campaign is claiming
100,000
> > people attended his 1 p.m. rally in St. Louis, Missouri on
Saturday.
> > If true, it would mark the largest number of people at an Obama
event
> > ever, in the United States.
> > "All I can say is wow," said Obama, upon taking the stage.
> >
> > It probably helped that the University of Missouri's much
anticipated
> > college football showdown with number one ranked Texas is a night
> game.
> >
> > ― Andrew Leonard
> > http://tinyurl.com/5vayeo
> >
>--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Secret Service estimates were 70,000

Still a large gathering, and still indicative that Barack Obama can
pull this crowd in St.Louis, Mo.

While McCain on Saturday, was trying to save Republican States like
Virginia, where the turnout to see the old man, was a bit lacking.
We need those legs of Sarah to draw a bigger crowd, the lust and
greed crowd...
What a difference in 'Vibes' of the two crowds...
One so peaceful, blissfull, spiritual...
The other, so full of bile, anger, fear and trepidation...
So, clear, now that 'Collective Consiousness' has risen to the level
of revealing the dark manipulative seductive-
Veil, as the Buddha says...
That,We have been living under for the past couple of thousand years,
or at least the past eight years...
R.G.