--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Mother Meera will come in December for a very short trip to
> North-America and will give Darshan Sat/Sun 13th and 14th in
Fairfield.

> There will be another Darshan in Montreal on the 6th and 7th.
>
> Details will soon be published on the respective webpages, see
> overview http://mothermeeradarshan.org.

is this a similar phenomenon to seeing a favorite rock group? I cannot
think of anyone I would take the trouble to go see based on their
spiritual development, no matter what. if they offered to come to my
house for a visit, I might go for it. the quiet challenge to me from
these saints has been to cultivate such darshan within myself, thereby
becoming self sufficient. it seems like such a lot of trouble to see
these wonderful people to receive something that resides within us all
anyway.