Thank you for the wonderful information.  I will pass it along.  My friend has
never been
involved in any group other than anthroposophy 40 years ago - and iwll keep her
eyes
open for guru worship tendencies.  So, it is good to get some insight into the
validity of
the teachings of this path.  Thanks again.  BTW, a few weeks ago he gave some
instructions via the internet - a webcast - of meditation invoking the feminine
aspect of
the divine.  I hear it was very powerful. About 350 people tuned in worldwide
(hard to get
connected, so many others tried).  He intends to do more.  His retreats are now
sold out
well in advance.  People are interested.