____________________________________
 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10/23/2008  11:38:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: The REAL "skeletons" in  Obama's closet

(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2554854:3024571802:m:4:117544335:2EB6CBAF9F0C87CC328587FB6AB0A29E)

Think  you've "heard it all" about Barack Obama? Not even  close.

But  the "skeletons in his closet" aren't what you suspect.  Now, discover
the real scandals behind his  mysteriously rapid rise to power -- in the
explosive  new exposé that could stop his presidential juggernaut  in its tracks

And  it's yours FREE!

(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2554854:3024571802:m:4:117544335:2EB6CBAF9F0C87CC328587FB6AB0A29E)

Dear Fellow Conservative:
How is it possible?
How could a man with the farthest-left voting  record in the U.S. Senate...
... who has vowed to raise taxes and increase  government spending
exponentially at a time of grave  economic crisis...
... who has promised unilateral retreat from the  War on Terror and
unconditional talks with foreign  despots...
... who has had long-standing, close relationships  with a former terrorist,
a hate-spewing racist  minister, and the corrupt operators of Chicago machine
politics...
... how could such a man be on the brink of  becoming the next President of
the United  States?
The liberal media has one answer to that question:  Barack Hussein Obama has
been "delivered to us" (in  the words of MSNBC's Chris Matthews) as a kind of
political savior who will end our national divisions,  bind up our historical
wounds, and infuse us with  "hope" by delivering "change."
But then there is the real answer. Thanks to the  very same liberal media,
few Americans have  the slightest idea who Barack Obama really is, what he
really stands for... or how he actually got where  he is today.
Well, that's about to change. And not a moment too  soon.
I'm Tom Winter, Editor-in-Chief of _HUMAN EVENTS_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2554854:3024571802:m:4:117544335:2EB6CBAF9F0C87CC328587FB6AB
0A29E) ,  America's conservative newspaper. On my desk is a copy  of a new
book titled _The Case Against Barack Obama:  The Unlikely Rise and Unexamined
Agenda of the Media's  Favorite Candidate_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2554854:3024571802:m:4:117544335:2EB6CBAF9F0C87CC328587FB6AB0A29E)
 .
Written by crack investigative reporter David  Freddoso, _The Case Against
Barack  Obama_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2554854:3024571802:m:4:117544335:2EB6CBAF9F0C87CC328587FB6AB0A29E)
  is so revealing, so
jam-packed with  facts that the liberal media have done their best to
suppress, that
I'm convinced it could affect  the 2008 presidential election the way Unfit for
 Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John  Kerry did in 2004.
But time is short. Conservatives and other  patriotic Americans must get _The
Case Against Barack  Obama_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2554854:3024571802:m:4:117544335:2EB6CBAF9F0C87CC328587FB6AB0A29E)
  into their
hands right now -- and  start spreading the word immediately.
That's why, by special arrangement with the  publisher, we're making _The
Case Against Barack  Obama_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2554854:3024571802:m:4:117544335:2EB6CBAF9F0C87CC328587FB6AB0A29E)
  available to you
absolutely FREE --  just for trying _HUMAN EVENTS_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2554854:3024571802:m:4:117544335:2EB6CBAF9F0C87CC328587FB6AB
0A29E) .
In your FREE copy of _The Case Against Barack  Obama_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2554854:3024571802:m:4:117544335:2EB6CBAF9F0C87CC328587F
B6AB0A29E) , you'll discover:
    *   The corrupt Chicago Machine politician who "made  a U.S. senator" out
of Barack Obama -- and how he  did it.
    *   Payback: How Obama intervened to keep the  Chicago Machine in power
while he was a U.S.  senator.
    *   How he won his first election by having his  lawyers knock his
opponents off the ballot on  technicalities.
    *   His vocal support for a grotesque "infanticide  bill" that was too
extreme even for Nancy Pelosi.
    *   How his wife's salary tripled the year he became  a senator and
started earmarking funds to her  employer.
    *   How Obama has repeatedly steered legislation to  pay off campaign
donors.
    *   "I've never done any favors for him," says Obama  about convicted
developer Tony Rezko. Oh, but he  has...
    *   And much more!

_CLICK HERE_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2554854:3024571802:m:4:117544335:2EB6CBAF9F0C87CC328587FB6AB0A29E)
  to get  your FREE copy of
_The Case Against Barack  Obama_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2554854:3024571802:m:4:117544335:2EB6CBAF9F0C87CC328587FB6AB0A29E)
  today.
Sincerely,
Thomas S. Winter
Editor in Chief,  HUMAN EVENTS

P.S. Here is how to tick off a  liberal...just subscribe to _HUMAN EVENTS_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2554854:3024571802:m:4:117544335:2E
B6CBAF9F0C87CC328587FB6AB0A29E)  today!  (And you'll receive a FREE copy of
_The Case Against Barack Obama:  The Unlikely Rise and Unexamined Agenda of the
Media's  Favorite Candidate_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2554854:3024571802:m:4:117544335:2EB6CBAF9F0C87CC328587FB6AB0A29E)
  -- a $27.95
value.)
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2554854:3024571802:m:4:117544335:2EB6CBAF9F0C87CC328587FB6AB0A29E)
   P.P.S. Make a liberal even
angrier by  subscribing for 70 weeks and also get absolutely free,  _The
Official
Handbook of the  Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy -- 2008 Presidential  Election
Edition _
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2554854:3024571802:m:4:117544335:2EB6CBAF9F0C87CC328587FB6AB0A29E)

For instant service, call us toll-free at  888.GO.RIGHT (888.467.4448).

_Click here to get started  today_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2554854:3024571802:m:4:117544335:2EB6CBAF9F0C87CC328587FB6AB0A29E)
 .
This e-mail was sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] because  this address is signed up
for
Special Offers from Human  Events.

Please do not attempt to respond to this message  as your reply will route to
an unattended email box. If you have  questions, please send them to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe or to update your e-mail delivery preferences,  _click  here_
(http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/2554855:3024571802:m:4:117544335:
2EB6CBAF9F0C87CC328587FB6AB0A29E) .
Human Events  |  One  Massachusetts Ave, NW  |  Washington, DC  20001

 (http://www.paramountcommunication.com/)