--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> You missed this irony.  The thought police are on FF Life. When I
post
> a criticism of Obama, a common response, after a personal attack, is
> demand that I leave the forum.
 (snip)
I'm not sure why anyone would ask you to leave this forum.
Are you experiencing paranoia?
I think many people, who may have been incarnated during their most
recent past life, during the 'Nazi Era', may have some latent Samsaras
that stir up past memories of a leader with passionate mass appeal.
This seemed to come up a lot, after Barack made that speech in Germany.
There were an estimated 200,000 people there...I guess the Germans are
still into mass rallies.
But, the nazi era is over. Barack is not a nazi. Just the opposite.
He isn't demanding that anyone do anything.
He isn't attempting to push the old war-monger mentality, so being
experienced in war-making, at this time in history, is not needed.
We have learned that war is not an answer.
We have learned that creating peace and harmony is the answer.
Communication is the best way to overcome fear of the unknown.
The main reason people are hesitant towards Obama, is because they are
hesitant to change their fixed views, and are afraid of change.
Hillary does not want or need you kind of help or support, anymore.
If you really cared about Hillary and her campaign, you would listen
to what she has to say, and support the Democratic party.
But, to compare your feelings about Obama, to some latent feelings of
Nazism, is ridiculous.
R.G.