--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If not being able to remember names is the definition of being
> borderline senile, then I am definitely borderline senile, and I am
> nowhere near McCain's age. Sometimes I reach for a name and there is
> nothing there but a blank, dark abyss. Then some time later up pops
> the name from nowhere -- when I no longer need it.
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jonathan Chadwick <jochadw1@>
> wrote:
> >
> > On Meet the Press this morning McCain had considerable
> difficulty remembering the names of the former Secretary's of State
> who had endorsed him.  Brokaw helped when John finally couldn't get
> the last one (it was Shultz).

 (snip)
Besides going Senile, Mr.McCain obviously has some PTSD.
Anyone who spent five long years, in POW status in North Viet Nam,
would have to have some symptoms of PTSD.
This was obvious, when he addressed a rally a couple of weeks ago,
When he addressed the gathering with, 'My fellow prisoners'>?
OOps, check the transmission, gear just slipped!
R.G.