--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Irmeli Mattsson"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I cannot understand how this kind of theoretical, intellectual
> > speculation can help a person to evolve.
>

> why "speculation" ?  No.
>
> Jnana has it's own value. yes?

I love the descriptions Irmeli has given of her own awareness, and
they have tickled me to pay more attention to sound/vibration
myself, bringing that angle more into conscious enjoyment in this
bodymind, to excellent effect. (Whereas this bodymind's habitual
sense-channels have tended to emphasize feeling/touch and sight.)
Perhaps sharing different angles and (ap)perceptions can often help
us to recognize more consciously the "enlightenment" that has been
here all along -- as long (as Irmeli cautions) as we do not deny our
own innate focus and gifts in favor of some conceptual idea we might
have of another's gifts or "enlightenment-criteria."

Claudio's questions seem (to me at least) to show that he is "seeing
through" the old absolute/relative dichotomy, and finding
that "Brahman" or Wholeness resides AS fully in the "manifest,
relative" point as in the "unmanifest, absolute" Ocean. No
difference. A natural progression from this would seem to be the
realization that one's Wholeness is potentially as free to be ANY
point-self as to be one's habitual point-self: what I would
(habitually) call Krishna Consciousness. Again, just a matter of
putting a bit of attention on what has been here all along. :-)