> Why can't Barky close the deal?
>
> The latest Gallup poll puts him ahead by 2 measely points...well within
> the margin of error.
>
> Of course, this is without the Bradley Effect factored in:
>

> STRESS BY GALLUP: OBAMA +2

Why can't Sidney close the deal?  Anyone who takes the daily gallop
poll seriously knows nothing about polls.  But that's the one shemp
picks while ignoring all the reputable ones!  At least he didn't
repeat his master drudge's attempt to make it a close election by
citing some make believe vote done at a grade school.  The election
will be close because that's the nature of the country these days, but
an avg of reputable polls shows obama holding on to about a 6-7 pt
lead.  Racist republicans will create a bradley effect of about 4-5% I
think, so it's close.  Unless the superior obama run campaign GOTV
operations cancels out some or all of the bradley - this is what
insiders tell me, but I won't believe it till I see it.  I don't have
it in front of me, but my model currently has obama winning with about
285 EVs (you need 270 to win), so I'm still very nervous.