> On Nov 1, 2008, at 7:20 AM, boo_lives wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <wgm4u@> wrote:
> >>
> >> It's about time someone knocks him off this giant pedestal he's
been
> >> on!  Ha, ha, good one Arnold!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081031/ts_alt_afp/usvotemccainschwarzene
gger_081031231405

> > Yeah, we wouldn't want a healthy guy as president.  Better a guy
known
> > for taking anabolic steroids for yrs in order to get an
artificially
> > and weird looking muscled body, not to mention a disturbed
hormonal
> > system and shrunken testicles for life.  Yeah, nothing says macho
like
> > shrunken testicles.
>

> Not to mention that he's had a pacemaker for over a decade,
> on account of all those steroids.  Some action hero!
>
> Sal

*******

The governator does not have a pacemaker, but a replacement heart
valve made from his own tissue (which he will probably have to
replace periodically -- he rejected a mechanical valve, which lasts a
long time, but restricts the amount of strenous exercise a person can
get). Steroids are bad news, but it's likely his heart valve problem
was a birth defect, and not due to steroids:

http://tinyurl.com/5k74m3