Amazing was not my heading. I thought it was a nice story. Interesting
that you describe the life of a man who at the age of 46 or so is on
the brink of becoming the first black president of the United States
as one of "almost non-accomplishment." Barack's life in fact has been
a series of outstanding accomplishments -- and he's only just started.