On Nov 2, 2008, at 11:30 AM, Richard J. Williams wrote:

Vaj wrote:
Sarah Palin's husband is an anti-American
successionist...

Can you post any evidence to prove that Todd
Palin is an anti-American 'successionist'? Is
seccession from the federal union an official
platform of the AIP?

It's untrue that Palin has no foreign policy experience, anyway. In fact, she appears to have seriously flirted with the idea of trying to turn Alaska into a foreign country. How many vice presidential candidates can put that on their resumes?

Over the years, Palin has actively courted the Alaska Independence Party, or AIP, an organization that supports Alaskan secession from the U.S. To be clear, we're not necessarily talking about friendly secession either: As the AIP's founder, Joe Vogler, told an interviewer in 1991: "The fires of hell are frozen glaciers compared to my hatred for the American government. ... And I won't be buried under their damn flag."

LA Times, Sept 2nd 2008

Doesn't sound like Todd and Sarah's group is very American to me! What is the punishment for treason these days? Do they still shoot them? LOL, wouldn't that be ironic!?

But you're from Texas where 23% of the population thinks that a 20 year member of a Christian Church is a Muslim and that a guy who never goes to church, John McCain, is a Christian! Go figure. This why I support education after the 8th grade for all Texans.