--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Jason Daniel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> [...]

The first five books of the Hebrew Scriptures (the
"Old Testament") are the Torah (or Tanakh), NOT the
Talmud.

The Talmud comprises the Mishnah, a record of
oral rabbinical discussions on the practical
application of the Torah (written down around 200
A.D.), and the Gemarra, which is later commentary
on the Mishnah.

<snip>
> From: anonymousff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: OnWard Christian Soldiers
>
>       Islamic hateful anti-Semitic lies. what's new.
>
>       http://www.missionislam.com/nwo/talmud.htm
>
>  Hari Om,
>                 ThankYou very much for alerting me about the Error-
> filled nature of the Web-Site. My understanding of Judaism is very
> little.

Note the correction to WLeed3's post above.

Anonymousff is correct.  This is a hate site, not
a source of information about Judaism (though it's
a good source of information about the haters who
put it up).