For the past 2 years I have been a student of Dr Zhi Gang Sha.  He is
revealing many of the top secrets of the Taoist tradition   He has
helped me open up my spiritual channels, and has helped me
communicate with the Divine and the Soul World.  It has been a very
inspirational journey and a very empowering journey.  His latest
book, Soul Communication is a practical guide to some of the simplest
yet most profound spiritual development exercises that Dr. Zhi Gang
Sha teaches on national television and in his teleclasses, workshops,
and appearances. It presents Dr. Sha's instruction on how to allow
the inner essence of our soul to express through our bodies, our
voices, and in our communication with others—not only with our fellow
human beings, but also with other souls, including our own soul.

The power of the soul is vast and untapped. Dr. Sha reveals many
ancient secrets for accessing this power, while at the same time
updating these teachings for our modern world. Soul Communication is
a primer for those on the spiritual path, showing the reader how to
relate to the soul, and open up all the available channels for the
wisdom and blessings of the soul to pour forth into daily living.

A warm and heartfelt offering from Dr. Sha, the wisdom in this volume
is presented in conversational language that makes profound spiritual
insight simple and accessible.