Both of these descriptions, which seem to be based on personal
experiences, are very inspiring and reassuring. There is certainly an
element there of non-attachment to the ego-point and a genuine
sensitivity to other point-selves, whether or not the transcendental
Knower in these examples can actually view the world as if from
inside other person's nervous system, but that was just a theoretical
interest.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ---Also, in rising to GC the inner knower begins to feel expanding
> love, or whatever you want to call it; but a feeling of flow from
> infinity inside to any point outside. This relates to omniscience
in
> that the flow of this inner field of awareness, spontaneously,
knows
> or is drawn to the particular point of interest.
> Really in any situation of lack; it is lack of love, lack of
> passion, and now, when pure consiousness is established, and all
ego
> based fear dissolved, there's nothing left to do, but "watch" the
> absolute "move"...
>

>  In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Gimbel"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > -Before enlightenment, the world we perceive is "of, by and for
> the
> > ego. Everything is seen and translated in terms of this point,
> this
> > sense of me(the ego).
> > After enlightenment is acheived one steps out of identifying with
> > this point, this sense of me(the ego).
> >   One is no longer indentified with a point, this tiny sense of me
> > (the ego), but becomes identified with the origin of any point in
> > pure awareness, the Absolute.
> > One can become aware of any point,any side of any issue; no
longer
> > guided by a single perspective(ego based), totally limiting
view...
> > So, the next step is allowing the pure consciousness to "flow
> within
> > itself to the point, then to the next point, all point guided
now,
> > not by ego, but by pure intelligence. Any "problem" is seen as
> just
> > energy, which needs balance and recieves balance spontaneously,
> from
> > point to point.
> > In other words, an enlightened person, detatched perceives from
> the
> > state of being, and in that silence, brings forth the opposite
> > energy to perfectly balance, thereby always, percieving the
Unity,