--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The Star form Mars
>
> Q. What clues will we get that Maitreya is really emerging?
>
> A. When Maitreya is about to step forward people will see a huge,
> bright, shining star, visible to everyone.
>
> That is not telling you who Maitreya is. I may not tell you what He
> will look like or what clothes He is going to wear! You have to
> recognize Maitreya for yourself, not because it is a game, but
> because you believe in what He is saying. It doesn't matter if you
> don't think He is Maitreya. If you see a man who is talking about
> sharing, justice and freedom for everyone, complete change in the
> world's relationships, then you might think: "Maybe that's
> Maitreya?"
>
> Maitreya is not the only one talking about freedom and justice,
> and I am not the only one saying these things. I am the only one
> relating it to Maitreya, but people have been talking about these
> ideas for years.
>
> The information about the `star' does not come from me but from
> a `Letter to the Editor' from a co-worker in Germany. A `woman',
> who was later confirmed to be Maitreya, told her about it. (See
> `Letters to the Editor'.)

I'm looking for guidance here, Nabby. If I persist
in treating 'Maitreya' as a figment of the imagin-
ation of people without lives, and now he's a
'woman,' does this mean that the pseudo-feminists
here on FFL are going to be all over my ass for
practicing misogyny?

Curious minds want to know.

> I can confirm that the `event' she spoke about is Maitreya's
> stepping forward into the public domain, and that the `star'
> will be a huge spaceship from Mars.

Will he/she be bringing back some artifacts from
space probes we've sent there, to prove where he/she
came from?

And will he/she look like a big "vergina," or is
that just Pleiadians?

Again, curious minds want to know.