--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Here is a Question from Arthur Max, Associated Press reporter who in a
> February 1st 2006 Press Conference, asked Maharishi this question:
>
> QUESTION:
>
> Maharishi, so many gurus, people like yourself have given so much
> thought to
> the direction of the world and have tried to lead great numbers of
> people in
> their direction. But by the very nature of their personalities and
> their own
> thinking, one has to wonder what happens to their Movements when
> they're no
> longer around. Would you like to speculate on what will happen to the
> ideas
> of the Maharishi whenever the day comes when he's not here to give us
> his
> own personal thoughts?
>

> MAHARISHI:
>
> Doesn't matter. There is a phrase; "Man is the master of his own
> destiny." So the destiny of every man doesn't depend on the existence
> of
> Maharishi or his absence. Man is the master of his own destiny.
>
> Maharishi is showing a way. Who comes on the lighted way, he'll get
> to the target, he'll
> get to the goal of the way, those who don't, they don't, that's all.
>
> Man has a choice. Education is so very limited today. Whether this
> generation
> understands the words of Maharishi or not. Those who will understand
> will be
> better off, they'll be the master of their own destiny. Others will
> remain
> slaves of circumstances and situations, doesn't matter.
>
> Maharishi's message does not remain limited to his physical body.
> This is the message that was
> there before the body of Maharishi, and it will remain there when the
> body
> of Maharishi will not come up. So these are waste of thoughts, no?

They may be a waste of thoughts to MMY, but not to the world at large.
Seems simple enough, yet most people still remain bound to their bad
habits and a victim of their own behavior. Yes, we still need to hear
that,  "Man is the master of his own destiny", because most people are
like children MMY, like children.

And no, they're not ready for *Yogic Flying* either, they're still
struggling with...."gee, do you think there is a God"? One step at a
time secures moderate but continued success........look at the demise
of the TMorg due to these grandiose ideas, a laughing stock, yeah!