> President-elect Obama is off to a great start in appointing people
> important positions in the White House.
>
> I am very heartened by Obama's choice of Rahm Emanuel as his Chief
of
> StaffÂ…
> Emanuel's father was a member of Irgun, a very radical shall we
> say "organisation" that helped Israel militarily during its
formative
> years.

Terrorist organization:

http://pages.citebite.com/a9f5n8r3eurc

"Emanuel's father had emigrated from Israel in the 1950s, where he
had been a member of the terrorist group Irgun, which had been
responsible for a series of terrorist attacks against Palestinian and
British civilians in mandatory Palestine during the 1940s.