Cult Watch
10 Points to look out for in your group members
1.Obsession about group or the leader putting it above most other
considerations.
2.Member's individual identity becomes increasingly fused with the
group, the leader and/or God followed by the group.Cloning of the
group members or leader's personal behaviors.
3.Emotional overreaction when the group or leader is criticized. Seen
as evil persecution.
4.Belief that the group is "THE WAY" and they have a mission
5.Increasing dependency upon the group or leader for problem solving,
explanations,  definitions and analysis, and corresponding decline in
real, independent thought.
6.Excessive hyperactivity and work for the group or leader, at the
expense of private or family interests. Drifting away from family and
old friends
7.Preparedness to blindly follow the group or leader and defend
actions or statements without seeking independent verification.
8.Demonization of former members or members of alternative groups.
9.Desire to be praised for doing the right thing and fear of public rebuke
10.Unhealthy wish to be seen with or aligned publicly with the
leader(s) of the group http://tinyurl.com/6e4ad4