On Nov 9, 2008, at 2:51 AM, cardemaister wrote:

Since one might say, that MMY was an extension of SBS in time, and
thus a foremost representative of the Holy Tradition of Vedic
Masters,

He might be that in your imagination and that of others, but in fact he was nothing of the sort. It was actually he who added the "HH" (His Holiness) to his own name.

Besides, as has been pointed out to you many times, TM is a tantric practice.
we might use Alistair Shearer's translation here. (Höh?!)
We don't have it in English, but on the basis of a Finnish
TM-teacher's, Mr. Heikki Uusitupa's Finnish translation in
"Suomen TM-lehti":

http://tinyurl.com/5f5qks

Shearer translates 'abhyaasa' in the above suutra to 'repetition'
rather than, say, 'practice'.

Shearer's translation has many defects, this is just one example. His translation is largely an apologia for TM and the TMSP.