> on 6/22/05 6:18 AM, t3rinity at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> >> Did you know Hartmut Beyerbach? He was a friend of mine and used
> > run the
> >> press. I think he left in 1977 or so.
> >
> > YES. Yes, he was my first boss. We left on the same day the
press, he
> > for 6 month course and I for phase I. (After him Eberhard overtook
> > the press.
>
> Doberstein, right?

Yes. Eber as we called him. He was from Bavaria like me.

> He was a nice guy. Quiet and gentle but adamant in his
> determination to accomplish things.

Very much so. He worked very hard, often printing Rush Jobs himself in
the night.

> > With whom I spent most time. I think he is still doing it,
> > and whatever is still there from the machines went to India, to
> > Japalbur,) After his course I heard he went to Muktananda,
>
> Hartmut was what I used to call a "Billy Clayton" casualty. Billy
filled him
> in on the MMY/sex stuff, along with Fred den Ouden, and others, and
they
> left.

I know Fred, the photographer. I didn't know the reason they left.
Fred returned later, but my friend and hero Mario Ursin had already
his job by then. (that was the one both Norbert and I had adored when
we were freshly initiated. He had some kind of charisma and initiated
alone 1000 people in one year in my homecity)

> >who had
> > seen Maharishi in 76 in Seelisberg. After Muktananda he went to
Osho.
> > He organized the first Sannyas discos in Germany that were a big
> > success.
>
> What were those?

The Bhagvan people were very strong in Germany and opened discos in
the big cities, where people could dance, but it was smokefree and I
think alcoholfree. I have never been to any, but they were quite en
vogue for some time. The one in Cologne which Hartmut had opened was
called 'Far Out' one of his favourate expressions.

> >I met him again only in 1993 when I sat next to him in
> > Lucknow at Poonjaji.
>
> Boy, he really got around. Wonder where he is now.

Maybe still with Arjuna?

> >He told me that there was another guy in the
> > press who was enlightened called Arjuna, whith whom he was in the
US.
> > At that time he was living in the US and had a japanese wife
AFAIK. I
> > saw Arjuna just two weeks ago, when he came to our place.
>
> Is that Arjuna Nick Ardaugh, who is British,

Yes, its him, very tall guy. Gives satsangs with his wife. Focuses on
relationships afaik