--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks for my morning laugh, Barry. Your responses are one of my main
> motivations for posting Lou's stuff. Now let's see if Curtis can one-up you.

I was questioning your wisdom in extending the posting
limit to 75 until I read Turq's response to Lou.

Wading thru an additional 25 posts by She Who Received
A Death Threat On FFL, Robert, and Shemp was worth the
time for the belly laugh triggered by TurquoiseB.

Sometimes FFL is the best laugh of the day. I thank you
all for that.

How many days till the Unelectable one is inaugurated?