How long to bring down Capitalism?
[ Oh well we do what we can, but you ask me if there is hope for the
future, and I say yes if all the people evolve, but that will not
happen. ]

I does happen and is always going on; but it is a slow process and a
lifetime is short.

[No system is ever fool proof. ]

Man made system as yet are not constructed to be fool proof, they are
created by fools for bigger fools. But the system called death is fool
proof isn't it.  And from what I have seen of it so too is the system
called life – in the long term. But they do seem to love looking at
a big 3D reality through a door key-hole with one eye do they not.

[ so as we say in the US, keep your powder dry, and pass the amunition.]

Some do say that don't they. And I don't think it started in America :-
)  But why not say keep your powder dry and piss on the ammunition of
the enemy?  I don't care what people say; I care what they do and what
they have been brainwashed to think and thus do by virtue of that. And
what when an eighteen your old young Muslim woman walks into a USA
supermarket with explosives strapped to her guts? Will they keep their
powder dry then or piss in their pants and fill buckets with tears :-
))) You can never stop people empowered with a passion and a mission you
know – right or wrong.

rwr