Can't you hear what he is really saying?   What he is really saying is,
"Please listen to me.  I know truths that can help you.   I can give you
insights.   Take ;me seriously.  I am invested in this stuff and
therefore it is meaningful, and it is important that you recognize it is
meaningful.  Please.  Pretty please"

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Dick Richardson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>