> your comments speak to the 'career' we have all undertaken to
> gain "pure holy enlightenment". In that there is time and space
> involved in the journey from here to there, and a constant watching
> for improvement, greater Self actualization.
>
> Maharishi said it succinctly when he spoke of going for the Highest
> first. It seems to work. In other words, to keep the attention on
> that ideal, those highest most Supreme values, and not mind the path
> so much. <snip>

Yes, this is apparently as much of the truth as the believer's mind
will allow while still protecting its "serious-seeker" game-path,
denying perfection here-now and projecting it into an "illusory" past
or future. No harm in collecting sequential conic slide-sections of
Brahman across time and space; no harm in comparing and discriminating
between one time-space section and another ("look! a circle! No; a
hyperbola!"); apparently that's one of the things the cone of Brahman
likes to do to itself: suffer the "death of a thousand cuts" by
suicide. :-)