--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Behalf Of off_world_beings
> Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 11:58 PM
> To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Didanyone else here used to thin what an
> asshole Kaplan was flying his 10 millio
>

> >So?, he's still an unbelievably unhappy little MF with no hope left
inside
> him. What the fuck good is money to him?
> >That was my whole point in the previous post. The arrogant fucks that
> constantly fart around in 10 million dollar jets are destined to a
serious
> cold wind blowing >in their hearts.
> >And you post this as if that is a victory for him? What is wrong
with you?
> >He is a very sad person, lost in his finances. He would be MUCH happier
> destitute.
>
> Pretty big assumptions there OffWorld. How do you know he isn't
happy. Can
> you judge another's state of happiness? Wealth is relative. If you
have $300
> million, maybe a $10 jet is a luxury you can afford. Oprah has one.
Is she a
> jerk? Should she take commercial flights? BTW, I heard he sold his
house to
> some farmer. A rich one, apparently.

Kaplan has to be an unhappy expletive in offworld's world because
kaplan left the TMO and offworld's belief system requires that people
who do that be unhappy and punished.  He has to pretend to know
something about kaplan's personal life, about which he knows nothing,
because otherwise reality might begin to slip into his TMO
indoctrinated thinking.