TurquoiseB wrote:
> Vaj, I, and several others here have been part of
> groups that DID have effective means at their dis-
> posal for dealing with issues that come up along
> the spiritual path...

Well, I guess so.

The Three Village Herald reports that 33-year-old Lacey
Brinn, who was found at Lenz's mansion, said Lenz had
taken 150 tablets of the sedative and she had taken 50:

"Two months and six days after his death, the Suffolk
County Police Department has released a cause of
death for Frederick Lenz, aka Rama Lenz, the yuppie
guru.

According to the Suffolk County Medical Examiners'
office, the 48-year-old rama's death was a suicide by
drowning with drugs a contributing factor."

'Frederick Lenz dead at 48'
The Three Village Herald, June 24, 1998