From: Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [FairfieldLife] Re: The flavor of FairfieldLife
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, November 24, 2008, 12:31 PM

From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
gullible fool
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 11:23 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com

Would you want to take on this moderation duty, presuming we agreed on it? It
would mean reading all the posts, and making a subjective judgment as to their
tone, intent, etc. I don?t have the time, the patience, nor the wisdom for it.

But we're all used to you being the bad cop, Rick.

I'd do it, but I do not read all the posts and do not want to. Anyone who feels
aggrieved will have to report the offending post to the three moderators with
an email that has a link in the following format: