Rick Archer wrote:
> [...]
It would be interesting to see how FFL would fare as a forum.  The
difference would be you could have specific sections including a
"General" for all kinds of topics.   Heck you could Turq and Judy their
own section.  One dynamic with a forum that doesn't occur with Yahoo
Groups is that some authors could see how many people actually "viewed"
their topic.