.

Maharishi tells us:

Everyone must create heaven on earth for himself  -  that results in: Millions
of heavens on earth!  -  because the heaven on earth is created on the level of
bliss. He says:

"Be innocently united in the experience of bliss, and heaven on earth will
become a perpetual reality for whole mankind.
It is on the level of ananda that we call the heaven to earth.
By aligning ourselves with the reality of heaven within, we create heaven on
earth.
What will achieve heaven on earth is blissfulness.
Just have the simple awareness that heaven is within  -  develop that inner
awareness: that is the root to create heaven on earth.
Everyone has to create heaven on earth for himself. Therefore, engage
yourself, economically, socially ... (etc.).
Having the kingdom of heaven within you, you have no right to suffer in
life.
Discovery of the unified field is discovery of millions of heavens on earth. I
actually mean it, millions of heavens."

-  Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, 21.05.83

Jai Guru Dev

--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a