http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20081201/ts_alt_afp/czechchinausatibetdip
> omacy_081201192331
>
> http://tinyurl.com/6kumm3

looks like the Maharishi was right about this guy-- called him a
politician. guess it takes one to know one.

and speaking of reincarnation, this guy is revered as a living god
because he supposedly recognized a few items from his past life.
yeah right.