I'll save ya' the trouble of schlepping yourself down to the meeting
hall.

Take a gander at the following photo...stare into those deep, dark
eyes...if, after 30-seconds you didn't get some darshan, you won't get
any more by seeing her in person.

And if she doesn't do it for ya', try staring into the eyes of
Nityananda, Muktananda's guru...his photo follows...

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"