--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Nelson wrote:
> > Some conspiracy theories are just that but most
> > are current event reports- check into it.
> >
> Check into Peter Schiff, George Soros and Warren
> Buffett? John and Jason said that Schiff, Soros
> and Buffett predicted the current crisis, and Barry
> said it was all a conspiracy, so how are we going
> to 'check' out the ones who predicted the current
> financial crises? This doesn't even make any sense
> - I'm not following the logic. Obama has already
> named most of his picks for government positions,
> and so far, most of them are the same people who
> engineered the crisis? Now wait just one minute.
>
> This is outrageous!

  +  People should be outraged and, find out why.
    It is my observation that wars, depressions,dictators being
installed or removed is coordinated behind the scenes unobserved.
    Did you read "Charley Wilson's War"? It would indicate that most
of the people in Washington don't know what goes on there including
most of the "alphabet" groups.
     Politics is "Bread and Circus"