--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "John M. Knapp, LMSW"
> <jmknapp53@> wrote:
>

> > I'm even more confused. What is your point?
>
> My point is that you are a sorry little fellow.
> Get a checking, and then a life !

I have a perfectly wonderful life -- now. I have the love of a wonderful woman,
I have a
family, I have a career that is fulfilling and pays the bills (most months), I
have friends, I
have many interests and passions. I have a happy, comfortable, productive, and
fulfilling
life.

I imagine that's true for many here, both practicing TMers and former TMers. I
hope that's
true for you as well.

I'm not sure how you've decided I'm a "sorry little fellow" and need a life. It
seems to me
we simply disagree on issues that are important to both of us.

I wonder, do you have the impression that every TM critic is a "sorry little
fellow"? That
seems awfully black and white, if that is the case.

But if it works for you, that's great.

J.

-----
John M. Knapp, LMSW
Recovery from Toxic Groups, Abusive Churches & Cults
http://KnappFamilyCounseling.com/cults.html