From: TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: The Attention Vampire: An occult theory of energy
management
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 2:33 PM

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> just for fun, this is being said by someone who sets themselves up
> as a petty tyrant on this board, who is incapable of clearly
> articulating themselves on any spiritual topic related to TM, and
> just for fun, writes crap like this. let's ignore him, just for fun.
>
> oh wait...:-)

Please explain to us why you can't just say
when and where you learned TM and the siddhis.

Doing so has *nothing* to do with your privacy,
since nothing of any consequence could possibly
be revealed by giving out this information.

I am *completely* open to the possibility that
you really did learn TM as you claim. But this
behavior on your part just *screams*, "I never
really learned TM and am lying to people here
about having done so."

Do you really not realize this?

How could I or anyone else possibly take anything
you say about TM or anything else seriously enough
to discuss it with you when you are basically
saying with your actions, "I am lying to all
of you, every day?"