--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchy...@...> wrote:

> Barry knows damn well I'm returning fire on Vaj but conveniently
> snipped Vaj's sexist attack on me. Not that it will make any
> difference in your dismissive attitude toward me, Peter, but
> for the sake of fairness I'll restore the snips in context.

Hint, Raunchy: NO ONE CARES about the "context!"
The "context" is you waiting for something that
gives you an "excuse" to act like a child.

Why we are "dismissive" of you is that you are
so EASY. Not in the sense of being easy sexually
(as far as I know), but in the sense of being so
attached to your self and your image of it that
you feel that you *have* to respond to Vaj poking
a little fun at you.

What he is poking fun AT is a person who takes
herself so seriously that she cannot TELL when
someone is making fun of that seriousness and
setting her up to embarrass herself with an
over-the-top, out-of-control tantrum of a
reply. He is poking fun of someone who, like
someone else on this forum, is *compelled* to
react as expected to such a setup. The two of
you are like wind-up toys -- press the right
button, and you react as expected, every time.
And neither of you ever catches on.

> So far as matters of the heart and TM is concerned, it's a
> magical PROCESS of purification I thoroughly enjoy. I don't
> question the process and don't make a big deal out of it.

You also don't seem to care whether it actually
WORKS or not. That was the point of my reply.
You actually seem to believe that TM and its
"magic" is "purifying your heart," but almost
without exception, everyone else on this forum
perceives you as a screechy, monotopical loon
with zero self control and the "heart" of a
stone. It's as if you *seek* someone poking
minor fun at you *so that* you can turn it
into a major incident.

> If Barry wants to murder my unicorn, fine.

Like this. What a drama queen thing to say.

What could possibly BE more silly and childish
and petulant? "Murder your unicorn" indeed.

Every so often you break out of this routine
and post something real, but it is so seldom
that it's not really worth wading through your
"normal" posts to try to find one of these
"abnormal" (that is, indicating that you still
have some semblance of humanity left) posts.

> It doesn't diminish my experience if that is what he
> wants. What DOES he want?

Actually, what he wanted by pointing out the
sexist nature of the puja you like so much was
to see if you were *capable* of discussing a
subject that challenges your assumptions and
puts you into a state of cognitive dissonance,
and discuss that subject without freaking out.

Your responses indicate that you are NOT capable
of doing this. You can't discuss it PERIOD.
The only thing you can do is characterize some-
one presenting a perfectly legitimate view of
the puja as "murdering your unicorn."

Another hint: That doesn't make you strong or a
laudable feminist heroine; it only makes you
boring and predictable. Back you go into the
Not Worth Bothering With group.