The BS Meter provides head to toe protection from  light splatter to
spelunking.
Caution: The BS Meter fails in "I'm rubber and you're glue" situations,
but it's idiot proof for launching counter attacks.

"Put on Boots"
Hold your nose and ignore the odor.

"Put on Lifevest"
Wear goggles and start bailing.

"Man the Lifeboat"
Make friends with your shipmates, this sucker is going down.

  [http://steelturman.typepad.com/thesteeldeal/images/bullshit_meter.jpg]

Spice or nice
Use Scoville Units to show appreciation for a writer

  [http://www.eastoftaos.com/i/pics/scoville.jpg]

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, gullible fool <ffl...@...> wrote:

> Who is the biggest BS'r on FFL?
>
> Asking this is like asking both Hannity and Colmes who is the biggest
BSer in the past presidential race. Hannity's reply will surely point to
a Democrat, while Colmes' reply will surely point to a Republican.

> So here are my questions...
>
> Who is the biggest BSer of FFL of the true believers? Only true
believers are invited to vote this question.

> Who is the biggest BSer of FFL of the members who believe TM is just
another technique and probably weaker than the average spiritual
technique. Only those who fit into this category themselves are invited
to vote this question.