FW

To Our Dear Enlightened Family,

Maureen and I wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone a
Happy Holiday and to thank you for all your generous support to
Maharishi's Vedic Pandits.

We have accomplished so much since the 1050 Pandits arrived. How
exciting it was, and necessary, to have the Super Radiance numbers
exceed 2300 by the beginning of November. And we now have one entire
campus for all the Vedic Pandits including housing, program halls,
kitchen/dining buildings, Vedic performance buildings, a recreation
center and outdoor play fields and scenic lake. Hundreds of mature
trees were recently planted to beautify the campus. Two years ago
this land was a sunflower field. Now this Vedic Pandit campus hosts a
population larger than 700 cities in the state of Iowa. It is through
all of you that Maharishi's desire to have a group of 1050 Pandits
creating Invincibility for America has become a reality.

Recently, the first 200 Vedic Pandits began to return to India as the
term of their two-year commitment was completed. Additional Vedic
Pandits are arriving to replace those leaving, but it costs $1800 per
Vedic Pandit in up-front costs, or $360,000 in total, to bring in the
200 replacement Vedic Pandits. Tax-deductible donations of any size,
both small and large, are so greatly needed now to cover these costs.
Right now we have 140 fewer Vedic Pandits on campus because of this
rotation. Your gift now will keep on giving as it establishes each
replacement Vedic Pandit here for the next 2-3 years. It is easy to
make a donation by check or online at the Global Country of World
Peace website or at the Maharishi Vedic City website.

Many of you have experienced first-hand the profundity of listening
to a Vedic recitation. The Maha Rudra Abhishek is a not only a Vedic
performance for world peace but it has a transforming effect on the
individual level. We would like to warmly invite you to witness this
especially if you have never had the opportunity before. It is simple
to sign up online at www.InvincibleAmerica.org to receive an
invitation to one of the Vedic Pandit recitations, which are
available to our meditating family a few Sundays each month.

As the New Year approaches quickly, we look forward to maintaining
permanent coherence for the United States. The Vedic Pandits in
Maharishi Vedic City account for one half of the total Super Radiance
number in the community and they also perform these Vedic recitations
that generate additional coherence for America and the world. In this
way the Vedic Pandits, trained by Maharishi, are uniquely qualified
to be the foundation for permanent invincibility for the U.S.

We wish you a happy holiday and a happy future for you, your family,
and for all the nations in the world. Maintaining a sufficient,
consistent Super Radiance number for the US, including over 1000
Vedic Pandits, is an insurance policy that assures that cycles of
roughness will be smoothed out and dangers will be averted before
they arise. Now that the construction phase is complete for the Vedic
Pandit campus—over 200,000 square feet built in two years—our highest
priority is to maintain this precious group of Vedic Pandits in
America. Your contributions now, and in the future, make it possible
that this insurance policy of the Vedic Pandits will always be in
place to protect each of us, and America. Please give now online at
Global Country of World Peace or Maharishi Vedic City or by check to
Global Country of World Peace, 2000 Capital Blvd., Maharishi Vedic
City, IA 52556, or to Maharishi Vedic City at 1973 Grand Drive,
Maharishi Vedic City, IA 52556.

Thank you very much for your vision and support in creating a
healthy, peaceful, and prosperous New Year.

Jai Guru Dev.

Raja Wynne and Maureen
Maharishi Vedic City