--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams" <willy...@...>
wrote:

> metoostill wrote:
> > I found this fascinating and on the same topic(s).
> > Hindu fundamentalism arguing back at Buddhism (in
> > circa 200BC, a whole millennia before Shankara)...
> >
> Apparently you and I are on the same path!
>
> Satnaam and Jai Guru Dev!
>
> Read more:
>
> 'Rasavada: A Full Report'
> http://www.rwilliams.us/archives/ras.htm

Read your report.  Now that was funny.  Very creative.  Loved it.  Would be
funnier still if it
wasn't in fact a tru-ish account of acts and occurrences (very well researched)
that had led
to such a sad present circumstance.  Several years ago I spent a weekend there
at the
invitation of some dear old friends with whom I share a lot of history.  But
why dwell,
thanks for the link to your "Report".