--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "I am the eternal" <l.shad...@...> wrote:

> Steve Jobs announced in an email today to Apple Computer that he is taking
> off at least until June because his health issues are more complex than he
> first thought.  Isn't Steve Jobs a meditator?

Steve Jobs studied with Zen Buddhist monk  Kobun Chino Otogowa in the 80's and
90's.
Chino also presided over Steve's wedding to  Laurene in 1991.

What his current practice is, I do not know. I suspect he continues to take
refuge in the
Dharma.

Whether he was ever a TMer I do not know.

It is possible his current illness is extremely serious. His bout with
pancreatic cancer in
2004 gives one pause. I hope he lives to a ripe old age.