I just posted a color photo of MMY with the Beatles in the photos
section of this group. Is someone able to identify the book that is on
the floor next to each of the four Beatles? If so, please write to me
at nata...@zahav.net.il

I am enclosing this picture towards the year's anniversary of the NASA
broadcast, Feb. 4, 2008, of the Beatles' song "Across the Universe"
across the galaxy to Polaris, the North Star, celebrating the 40th
anniversary of the song. Is it indeed pure coincidence that Maharishi
passed away the next day, Feb. 5, 2008?

Jai guru deva om, is the link to the chorus.
Questions:
Why did John Lennon add "a" to Jai Guru Dev?
How much did MMY really influence the Beatles in their production of
"White Album"?

Here is the first stanza of "Across The Universe" lyrics:
Words are flying out like endless rain into a paper cup
They slither while they pass They slip away across the universe
Pools of sorrow waves of joy are drifting thorough my open mind
Possessing and caressing me
Jai guru deva om
Nothing's gonna change my world
Nothing's gonna change my world