--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "I am the eternal"
<l.shad...@...> wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpRqvCps_MQ
>
> Hitler is now down with the Jews, Gays and Blacks.  A new age
> has dawned today.  Hail, Messiah!  Hail, The One!

Hey L.Shaddai,

Remember when you were back on your course
and I pointed out the sometimes manic nature
of your posts while there and "on program,"
and that you might want to look at that later
to see whether it "feels" as good in retrospect
as it did at the time?

This is another of those suggestions. Have you
noticed that since coming *back* from this IA
course you're *angry* and *cynical* a lot, so
much so it appears consistently in your posts?
I certainly have.

Do you think there is a link?

Not sayin'...just askin'...