> On Jan 20, 2009, at 10:24 PM, grate.swan wrote:
>
> > At some point some very secular, simple, effective, inexpensive
method
> > will emerge. With a good narrative. And that does have a marked
>effect
> > on learning, retention, creativity, synthesis of ideas, etc.
>Within 10
> > years it could have 80% saturation. It will happen -- exactly
>when and
> > how long it will take are indeterminant.

Thoughtful swan,  & that kind of narative might probably come from a
physicist type scientist; not the TMorg, or a buddhist or catholic
monk.  All those others come along with a lot of baggage for folks to
carry very far.

Yeah, is coming a time to also let the institutional defending of
buisness trademarks & patents go public and just let it go on as one
of the 'quiet time' meditation that might be useful.

Folks will do it based on their own experience with it.